Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday

Can someone please tell me why Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman decided to frighten me this morning? Who is that weird hoofed shark sporting Hitler's mustache? I was frightened/confused right out of my forced chuckle over their obvious piercings joke. I had to look at the color version on the www to figure out that it is their buddy Tim (here). Phew! Next time Jerry and Jim please draw him a little more in the frame. This isn't some Friday Night Freak Fest, its the goddamned 'Mix! I sent them an angry email and I received this in reply:
No written reply to accompany it? Of course not! You crafty bastards... go ahead and laugh it up.

Moving on, I would like to officially pledge my support for the Fusco Brothers. To turn to the page of someone else that is smart enough to like this comic please go here: here
(*ding!*)

5 comments:

Comicsgurl69 said...

omg my paper got stolen i'm so angry.

thera said...

i thought you were only posting when you were drunk

RSt_bilkeane666 said...

I started kind of early this morning...

furtanic said...

Is that really what the cartoonists of Zits look like? Crazy.

Also crazy -> the things you learn when looking up comics on the internet AKA did you know Jeremy Zits has a brother in college?

Comicsgurl69 said...

duh ben. that's clearly why you don't have a blog about the comics.