Saturday, December 1, 2007

Back in the 'mix

Be forewarned:

My keyboard has some sort of junk up in it and the following keys are inoperable: numeral five, apostrophe, dash, quotations. Some NUM LOCKing and some cutting and pasting and some using of different computers could probably help me solve this problem, but if you notice some grammatical wonkery, it could be due to that state of my keyboard.

So, sorry I like, never blog about the comics. I could make various excuses, but they would be just that, excuses. I know, I've let my public down. Consider me back in business, please.

What better way than a brief tribute to a perennial favorite?

GET FUZZY: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

ONE: Satchel's eating disorder is fucking adorable.

Look at that guilty expression! Lordy I want to cuddle with that cartoon dog!

TWO: Extreme close ups:

The skills that Darby acquired as a fine arts student at Amherst college (nerd alert) are in clear evidence here. Did you know he also worked as a bicycle repairperson (crush alert) before becoming the greatest living comic page contributer? Thanks wikipedia!

THREE: The implication of curse words:


Hilarious!

Man, all blogging really requires of me is cutting and pasting stuff. I should do this more often, it's totes NBD.

AND SPEAKING OF BLOGGING...
Do you like food and people who are total sweethearts? Go here.

K thx bai!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

thera said...

ps - you guys are all total slackers. post more or i might forget that interesting people exist.

thera said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Fuzzy