Thursday, July 5, 2007

Off The Beaten Path, Part II


I've mentioned Ruben Bolling's "Tom The Dancing Bug" here once before, but I don't think I talked about how much I love it. Oftentimes when I'm bored at work, like say fifteen minutes ago, I will peruse its back strips and amuse myself to no end. It is a comic that can be found in greatest volume online over at salon.com for whatever reason. It has recurring characters every now and again but mostly every week you get something new, which I find pretty awesome.


Every now and again, though, he'll do these "Super Fun Pak" strips where he lampoons well-worn mixual tropes. Since this one references another comic not found in the Chron (and one that I'm sure would find little love in this community), I thought it was doubly appropriate that I share it here. I can't figure out how to make this thing stop sizing it automatically, so if it's too small to read, the original can be found here.




No comments: