Friday, April 27, 2007

It hurts my feelings

when my paper gets stolen. It also makes it hard to keep up with my blog.



I had to get my "strip fix" at fborfw.com. I hope Lynn Johnston doesn't come after me for this. Now, I believe that April has every right to explore her sexuality, but the question is, does Gerald really respect her? I'm not convinced, esp. since he was slandering her all over town, and since he was obv trying to get her drunk. I forsee a chance for Elizabeth (not that SHE doesn't have enough man troubles of her own) to really step up as a mentor for April. Anyway, this storyline wins out by mile against the who's-gonna -live-in-what-house storyline, I eagerly await tomorrow's installment, provided it's not thieved from my doorstep. Jerks!

4 comments:

comixdood420 said...

i don't think you need to worry about lynn johnston coming after you. maybe you need to worry about pervs, with tags like 'teen sex,' but then... any reader is a good reader, i guess. what's the standard internet abreve for the sound of heavy breathing?

Unknown said...

I think April needs to totally dump Gerald. Whatta douche! Granted this is high school- but I really don't find that to be an excuse for boys to be thoughtless braggarts. Aprils too good for that.

Unknown said...

that last comment was made by ALEXIS (your number 1 fan)- NOT braveheart dot com

David said...

the blinking of April & co.'s cyber-brethren (-srethren?) really threw me off.